I Love Tuscany / Ti Amo Toscana
Please comment on what you love about Tuscany...
The cities and towns, the people, the food, the wines, the places you went to, etc.
Area Infomation: Tuscany
Arezzo - Carrara - Florence - Grosseto - Livorno
Lucca - Massa - Pisa - Pistoia - Prato - Siena
Tuscany is known for its landscapes and its artistic legacy.
Six Tuscan localities have been UNESCO protected sites:
1) the historical center of Florence (1982),
2) the historical center of Siena (1995),
3) the square of the Cathedral of Pisa (1987),
4) the historical center of San Gimignano (1990),
5) the historical center of Pienza (1996)
6) and the Val d'Orcia (2004)
Information on Italy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy
Visit our websites and blogs:
TiAmoToscana.com - Blog
TiAnoVino.net - Blog
TiAmoCaffe.com - Blog